About 30% of a family’s annual indoor water consumption is used in the shower. Switching from a traditional to low-flow shower head can help you save up to 7,300 gallons of water each year.*
- Environmental Protection Agency’s WaterSense-labeled.
- Corrosion-resistant, high-impact body.
- Adjustable 9-jet turbo massage.
- Consistent flow rate regardless of water pressure.
- 72-inch tangle-free hose.
- Easy installation with no need for tools.
- Self-cleaning, non-aerated spray, making it maintenance free.
- Available in 1.5 GPM and 2.0 GPM
Water and Energy Savings
The flow control technology featured in this shower head – the non-removable flow compensator – offers greater force at low pressure, conserving water and saving money while enhancing performance, appearance and luxury. Also contributing to maximum energy savings is the non-aerating spray, which ensures less temperature loss. The 1.5 GPM Earth™ Massage Showerhead saves 40% more energy and water* per year than a standard shower head, and it is backed by a 10-year manufacturer guarantee.