The Convectair Apero uses natural convection to transfer heat into the air creating a silent, gentle flow at a stable and consistent temperature. The Apero is the simplest Convectair model and will easily slip into any space in your home. The Convectair Apero will save money and energy by allowing you to avoid heating rooms when they are not being used. Convectair products produce incomparable comfort using minimal energy with unrivaled efficiency resulting in substantial energy savings.
- The Apero comes in both white and charcoal finishes.
- The Apero comes in different wattages ranging from 500W to 2000W.
- The Apero features quick mounted surface installation with an easy snap-on bracket that also serves as a marking template.
- The easy to use control panel is located on the top right hand side of the unit providing “+” and “-” keys to set the temperature and lock the controls.
- The Apero provides a manual reset overheat protection for thermal protection and a built-in electronic proportional-action thermostat.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against all defects.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on heating elements.
How to Choose Your Wattage
- A good reference for deciding the correct wattage to effectively heat your space would be about 5 watts per square foot of coverage. The sizing chart below should help guide you to the correct unit: