The Convectair Apero uses natural convection to transfer heat into the air creating a silent, gentle flow at a stable and consistent temperature. The Apero is the simplest Convectair model and will easily slip into any space in your home. The Convectair Apero will save money and energy by allowing you to avoid heating rooms when they are not being used. Convectair products produce incomparable comfort using minimal energy with unrivaled efficiency resulting in substantial energy savings. The Convectair Apero is the perfect choice to replace an old electric heater or to heat a room that is neglected by your central heating system. The plug-in models are our best sellers because of the ease of installation.
- Quick-mounted surface installation with easy snap-on bracket, which also serves as a marking template.
- Built-in electronic proportional-action thermostat that is ultrasensitive to 1/5°F (1/10°C).
- Thermostat control dial can be locked.
- Slatted air outlet in front hides the unit interior and directs heat towards the center of the room.
- 120-V plug-in connection with 6-foot flexible cord.
- Thermal safety mechanism cuts off the power in the event of overheating.
- Backed by 2-year manufacturer guarantee against all defects and a 5-year guarantee on the heating element.
How to Choose Your Wattage
- A good reference for deciding the correct wattage to effectively heat your space would be about 5 watts per square foot of coverage. The sizing chart below should help guide you to the correct unit: