Wasco Electric Cooperative (WEC) is happy to offer our $600 rebate on heat pump water heaters instantly through this special online offer. Simply follow the link below to choose the size that’s right for your home. The prices listed have already been reduced to reflect our rebate – this is applied instantly so there’s no paperwork for you to fill out. And, curbside delivery to your home is included at no additional cost!
PLUS, these water heaters qualify for a federal tax credit of $300! Check with your tax consultant for eligibility.
>> Click on the image at the bottom of the page to purchase. <<
- This offer is valid only on orders shipped to a residential address serviced by WEC.
- The water heater must replace an existing electric water heater.
- Limit 1 per home, unless you are purchasing for an Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU). Call WEC for details: 541-296-2740
- Your final, reduced price will be reflected only after you enter your address on the checkout screen.
- You will see your final price prior to entering your payment info.
After your order is placed:
- You will be contacted to schedule your delivery and receive a confirmation email when your order ships
- If you are interested in professional installation, please contact Great Northwest Installations at 503-556-4140.
Program Terms & Conditions
It is up to you to determine the suitability of a HPWH for your home/application. GP Conservation makes no guarantee of fitness for a particular purpose and disclaims any liability for consequential damages arising out of the use of, or the inability to use the HPWH.
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be (1) In new, undamaged condition, and (2) in its complete, intact packaging. If these conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be deducted from your refund ($260 total).
Curbside delivery service is included with the purchase of a HPWH, and is the only service available through this offer. Inside delivery and/or delivery up or down stairs is NOT available. Someone must be present to sign for delivery. If you need to reschedule your delivery, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your delivery appointment.