The Panasonic WhisperWall™ ventilation fan (FV-08WQ1) is designed specifically for through-the-wall mounting to provide ventilation in rooms where a ceiling mounted fan is not possible. The uniquely designed motor allows the Panasonic WhisperWall fan to provide worry-free continuous energy efficient functioning for all of your exhaust fan needs. The fully enclosed motor quietly exhausts unhealthy, unpleasant or moist air to improve air quality. This ventilation fan, perfect for use as a bathroom exhaust fan, functions both quietly and efficiently to reduce and remove pollutants.
- Includes a 10″ galvanized sleeve and steel exterior hood.
- Totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air.
- Permanently lubricated motors.
- Has the ability to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings.
- Made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust.
- Panasonic offers a 3-year warranty on all parts.
This ENERGY STAR® qualified product features super-quiet operation and high CFM-to-Watt efficiency.
|Static Pressure in inches w.g.||0.03|
|Air Volume (CFM)||70|
|Power Consumption (watts)||18|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt)||3.9|
|Energy Star Rated||YES|
|Washington State VIAQ Code||YES|
|Material||Heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel|
|Duct Diameter||8 inches|
|Grille Size||10.125in x 10.125in|
|Standards||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|