The Holdrite Quick Flex® stainless steel water connector is the perfect choice for your water heater flex connector needs. Compared to copper corrugated and braided connectors, the Holdrite Quick Flex® has high flexibility and is extremely resistant to kinking. Designed to provide fast and easy connections for water heaters and other equipment including boilers and water softeners.
- Stainless steel water heater flex connector.
- Large ID for higher flow rate.
- No need for dielectric unions.
- Easy to install.
- Minimizes corrosion and electrolysis.
- Ideal for close to the wall or unique installations.
- High flexibility for tight turning radius.
- For water use only.
Material: Stainless steel, chrome plated brass nut, EDPM (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) rubber) washer for chemical compatibility
Pressure Rating: 125 Service/200 Max PSI
Temperature Rating: 190° F
Standards: IAPMO Listed and meets ASME A112.18.6; complies with California Lead Law