NOTE: Due to recent changes on its design, the new Allegro II is no longer compatible with the programmers. Only units with a manufacturing date of 41/18 (week # 41-2018) or previous are compatible with the Programmer.
- The Convectair 7392-RCP receives settings from the 7392-ECP. You may connect up to 20 receivers with each ECP, allowing you to custom heat rooms on an as-needed basis.
- The programmer must always be installed in a compatible “masters” heater (see below for qualifying models).
- Allegro (7305, 7306, 7307)
- Opera (7720, 7732, 7733)
- Impresario (7625, 7630)
- Allegro II (7315, 7316, 7317)
- Up to 20 RCPs can be housed for each ECP transmitter
- Clear LCD display continuously displays current time, day, heating mode, daily program and hourly status and displays hour, day, program while settings are being entered.
- 7 pre-selected programs include customized hour-by-hour comfort, economy and frost protection mode.
- Programs can be overridden centrally with the ECP or by each individual RCP to custom-heat rooms.
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty against all defects.