The Amtrol Therm-X-Span® thermal expansion tank provides protection against pressure build up in closed hot water systems. This prevents the water heater pressure relief valve from opening, saves energy and eliminates a potential safety hazard.
- The Amtrol thermal expansion tank accepts expanded water caused by thermal expansion.
- When hot water is used, theTherm-X-Span® thermal expansion tank returns water to the system.
- Prevents dripping faucets, intermittent toilet fill and pressure relief valve discharge
- Prevents dangerous pressure buildup.
- Required by most building codes where backflow preventers are specified.
- Made in the USA
System Connection: Stainless Steel
System Connection: 3/4 NPTM
Operating Temperature: 200° F
Working Pressure: 150 PSIG
|For Tank Size||Up to 100 Gallons||Up to 75 Gallons|
|Tank Volume||4.4 Gallons||2.0 Gallons|