- Made in the USA. Manufactured and designed in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Five operating modes: Heat Pump, Hybrid, Standard, Vacation and High Demand.
- Vacation Setting: 3-14 days.
- Remote Access: 2-way communication.
- Includes a washable renewable air filter.
- Installation is easy. This GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heater tank will fit into the footprint of an existing electric water heater tank. It has the same electrical and water connections, only requiring an extra condensate line for internal water condensation to direct to a drain or the outdoors.
GE GeoSpring Hybrid Water Heaters (GEH50DEEDSR) are an energy efficient combination of heat pump technology and electric water heating standards. The heat pump technology permits the heat pump to use hot air surrounding the tank to heat the water. In times of high hot water demand, the electric elements will kick in to deliver additional energy needed. This hybrid, ENERGY STAR® qualified system can result in energy savings of up to 62% and cause a decreased energy bill, saving up to $325 per year.
This item may qualify for cash rebates and/or tax incentives. Check www.dsireusa.org and ask your local electric utility about money saving incentives on the GE GeoSpring.
Fuel Type: Electric
Unit Capacity: 50 Gallons
Installation: Free Standing
Energy Factor: 2.4 (Hybrid Mode)
First Hour Rating (FHR): 65 Gallons
Height (inches): 60.5
Width (inches): 22.5
Depth (inches): 21.75
Weight (lbs): 179
Standards: ENERGY STAR® qualified
Limited 10-year parts warranty on entire appliance. Limited 1-year labor warranty on entire appliance
|Tank Size (gal)||50|
|First Hour Rating (gal)||60 - 69|