The Friedrich ductless split system has the advantage of a ducted installation without the high material and labor costs; most systems can be installed and running in a matter of hours. Notice: Must be installed by a licensed HVAC contractor (check local city/county/state codes).
- Extremely quiet operation - Ductless systems keep the operating noise of the condensing unit outdoors, while the blower fan of the indoor unit remains whisper quiet.
- Multiple operating modes - Operate your system using auto, cool, dry (dehumidification), fan only or heat.
- Varying fan speeds - Whether cooling or heating, run the fan on high, medium, low, quiet or autofan.
- Programmable timer - Use your LCD wireless remote to program the 24-hour timer, automating operation and maintaining designated settings while away or asleep. The unit is also equipped with a sleep timer.
- Reusable air filters - Save money with air filters that are washable and reusable for less maintenance.
- Automatic restart - In the event of a power failure or interruption, this unit will automatically resume operation in the last programmed setting once power is restored.
Inverter technology lets you reach the desired temperature faster, maintain it more accurately and reduce energy costs. All Friedrich ductless models exceed the federal 13.0 SEER requirements, and this model is Energy Star qualified.
Capacity Cooling Min-Max: 1700-10900 Btu
Capacity Heating Min-Max: 1700-15000 Btu
Moisture Removal: 2.7 Pts/h
Airflow (Quiet, Low, Med, High): 188/283/377/447 CFM
Indoor Sound Rating (Quiet, Low, Med, High): 22/33/38/43 dB-A
Outdoor Sound Rating: 46 dB-A
Compressor Type: Inverter
Indoor Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 31.125" x 11" x 7.75"
Outdoor Unit Dimensions (W x H x D): 26" x 21.25" x 11.375"
Indoor Unit Net Weight: 17 lbs
Outdoor Unit Net Weight: 68 lbs
Standards: Energy Star qualified; HSPF: 10.5; SEER: 21; EER: 12.5
|Rated Capacity||9,000 BTU|