Eugene Water & Electric Board is offering their $800 rebate on heat pump water heaters (HPWH) instantly through this special online offer. The prices listed below have already been reduced to reflect the rebate – this is applied instantly so there’s no paperwork for you to fill out. Plus, curbside delivery to your home is included at no additional cost!
Click on the images below to purchase
Click on the image below to purchase:
- The HPWH must be shipped to and installed at an address with EWEB electric service. Addresses with only water service do not qualify.
- The HPWH must be purchased by the owner of the property where the HPWH is being shipped to and installed.
- Only one HPWH rebate per qualifying installation address.
- As possible, installation should take place within 90 days of purchase date.
- Installation must be in compliance with applicable local, county and state code requirements.
- EWEB may request access to the property after installation to review and evaluate the HPWH installation for adherence to specifications and equipment standards. Not all projects are selected for this follow up inspection.
- Income-qualifying customers, do not purchase a heat pump water heater through this promotion. First visit EWEB’s Income Based Assistance to go through the qualification process and work with an EWEB account manager.
Things to consider when installing a HPWH:
- Sound. Heat pump water heaters generate sounds similar to the background noise from a portable fan (around 45 decibels).
- Cool air. While in operation, heat pump water heaters release cool, dry air into the surrounding space. Ducting can be used to exhaust the air to the outside.
- Space. Heat pump water heaters typically need at least 700 cubic feet (10’x10’x7’) of air-flow around them to operate most efficiently. Units can be installed in smaller areas if ducting or other air-flow strategies are used.
- Size/height. Heat pump water heaters may be slightly larger (60” plus in height) than standard water heaters. Also, some units may be required to have additional top clearance by the manufacturer.
- Condensate. Heat pump water heaters can release condensate. It is important to drain any condensate via a sloped drainage system, a condensate pump, or connect to a plumbing drain.
- Your final, reduced price will be reflected only after you enter your shipping address on the checkout screen.
- You will see your final price prior to entering your payment info
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be:
1. In new, undamaged condition
2. In its complete, intact packaging
If the above conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be deducted from your refund ($260 total). In order to help facilitate your return, GP Conservation will arrange for the pickup with you and the carrier.
After your order is placed:
- EWEB will verify your eligibility before your order is shipped. EWEB will contact the customer directly if there are additional eligibility questions. Please note that only the owner of the property is eligible for the rebate. If you have any questions on rebate eligibility, contact EWEB at 541-685-7088
- When your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email.
- The delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment.