Emerald People’s Utility District is offering their $800 rebate on heat pump water heaters (HPWH) instantly through this special online offer. The prices listed below have already been reduced to reflect the rebate – this is applied instantly so there’s no paperwork for you to fill out. And, curbside delivery to your home is included at no additional cost!
PLUS, these water heaters qualify for a federal tax credit of $300! Check with your tax consultant for eligibility.
>> Click on the image at the bottom of this page to purchase. <<
- Your HPWH must ship to and be installed at a residential address with EPUD electric service.
- Except in new construction, you must be replacing an electric resistance water heater on a one-to-one basis.
- EPUD will call to schedule an inspection sometime after installation.
- For further details, please refer to EPUD’s Terms and Conditions
- Installation must occur within 90 days of purchase
- Your final, reduced price will be reflected only after you enter your address on the checkout screen.
- You will see your final price prior to entering your payment info
- Qualifying customers may borrow up to $1,200 interest-free towards the installation cost.
- Loan eligibility determined by Pacific Cascade Federal Credit Union.
- If using financing, you must be approved for a loan before purchasing the water heater.
- For questions on financing, call EPUD at 541-746-1583
After your order is placed:
- EPUD will verify your eligibility before your order is shipped. If you have any questions on rebate eligibility, contact EPUD at (541) 746-1583
- When your order ships, you will receive a shipment notification email.
- The delivery company will contact you to arrange a delivery appointment.
GP Conservation accepts returns of water heaters only under certain conditions. The unit to be returned must be:
1. In new, undamaged condition
2. In its complete, intact packaging
If the above conditions are met, a restocking fee of $140 and a return shipping fee of $120 will be assessed. In order to help facilitate your return, GP Conservation will arrange for the pickup with you and the carrier.