The Convectair 7317-C10-FS Allegro II 26 Natural Convection Heater (1000W) heats large and small rooms by pulling in cool air and warming it with its cast aluminum heating element. This process of natural convection creates a more consistent, even flow of air than fan-forced heaters and saves both energy and money.
- Individual programmers are available to purchase for this unit. Their settings can turn the heater off when you leave the home or on when you wake up, to conserve energy throughout your day.
- All Allegro II models will work with Convectair's 7392-RCP, 7392-ECP and 7392-FP programmers.
- A backlit thermostat that is accurate to 1/10˚ C and a thermal sensor that sits only inches from the floor make this heater work with ultra precision.
- Rooms that have little lateral wall space available are ideal for the thin, sleek structure of the Allegro II 26.
- It is now more secure and safe than ever, donning a lockable, thermal-protected thermostat and smooth grill.
- Fans are not needed for natural convection, so the Allegro II 26 functions quietly.
- All manufacturing defects and heating elements are protected by Convectair’s 2-year and 5-year warranties respectively.
- Less energy is used with natural convection because it does not require fans to produce air.
- When not in use, the heater can be programmed to shut itself off, saving money in electric use.
- Rather than heat the home using one control thermostat like most heating systems, the 7317-C10-FS can custom-heat individual rooms to save energy.
Power: 1000 Watts
Heat Type: Natural Convection
Size: 26.75" H x 16.12" W x 4.75" D
Material: Steel construction with polyester/epoxy anti-rust powder coating and resistant to UV rays
Style: Wall mounted (fixed)
Weight: 22 lbs